Friday, August 16, 2013

Since I last saw you.....

I have celebrated another birthday.

I have learned technology is essential to a well ordered life.

I have learned ABBA will never be out of fashion.

I have learned my friendships are vastly important to me.

I have learned I'm more sentimental than is appropriate sometimes.


I have learned motherhood is exhilarating, challenging, and will always be a work in progress. 

I have learned I like to reminisce about my school days. 

I have learned I have lived and am living a fortunate life.

I have learned women are not all the same.

I have learned naivety is not as endearing as I once thought.

I have learned painting my nails is a simple pleasure I enjoy.

I have learned you can never have too much sleep.

I have learned going out with my girlfriends is a priority. 

I have learned my friends keep me young, motivated and happy. 

I have learned to wear black, a lot!

I have learned how to look after guinea pigs. 

I have learned to say NO! And feel good about it afterwards.

I have learned if you ask your girlfriends for help they will.

I have learned I like the flicker of candles in a dimly lit room.

I have learned getting women together with their girlfriends is something I'm passionate about.

I have learned being a good friend is much easier than you think.

I have learned girls day outs and girls night outs are essential. 



 

Share with us what you have learned!


www.tickthebox.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment